Please read these terms of service ("terms", "terms of service") carefully before using Tickets Discord
bot and ticketsbot.net (the "service") operated by ticketsbot.net ("us", 'we", "our").
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions.
By using the service, you represent and warrant that you agree to these terms, and have the legal capacity to do so.
1. Do not take any actions to attempt to abuse or purposely disrupt or cause other damage to the service.
2. Do not use the service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations of your local region and the United Kingdom.
3. Do not attempt to access any data that you are not permitted to.
4. Do not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the service or the networks or services connected to the service.
5. Do not attempt to bypass any measures of the service designed to prevent or restrict access to the service, or any portion of the service.
6. Do not use the service to, or in association to a way that would, violate the Discord Terms of Service or Discord Community Guidelines. Please take additional care to review the following extract:
You agree not to use the Service in order to:
Exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; or promote or encourage illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Service.
When making a purchase, please ensure that you have the full permission and legal right to use the debit / credit card or
other payment medium used.
Refund requests are considered on a case-by-case basis with no obligation to issue a refund, unless an error is made by us.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund your purchase at any time for any reason.
Your right to a refund will be voided if you are found to violate any of the terms of service.
Payments are processed through Patreon, please also review their terms of service and agree to them.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the service immediately, under our sole discretion, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to a breach of the terms.
You shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the service, or a breach of the terms.
The service is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall we be liable for any claim, damages or other liability whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the service or the use or other dealings in the service.